- Service Providers that are not on the Steward Health Provider network will likely ask the Member to pay cash for the full cost of services and then claim from Steward Health.
- The Member should fill in a Steward Health claim refund form signed and stamped by the Service Provider, a receipt of the cash payment made and submit the claim to Steward Health.
- The bank details of the principal Member should be provided.
- Steward Health will process the refund within and up to 14 working days.
- Steward Health will pay the refund up to the maximum payable for that treatment by Steward Health as well as the members categorical benefit limit.
- All refunds will be made into the principal Members account. No cash payments will be made.
Download PDF | 894 KB